ENTER PROMO CODE "TRANSFORMATION" FOR A $500 DISCOUNT
WHEN YOU PURCHASE IN FULL
Mon, Nov 07|
200HR Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training - BALI - November 7 - 27, 2022
Imagine 21-days in the beautiful Bali as you are guided into self-retreat, self-mastery, and self-rejuvenation through the practice of yoga and Ayurveda. Awaken your senses to the peace and serenity of lush jungle, mountains and open green vistas of the majestic Balinese rice terraces.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2022, 6:00 a.m. – Nov 27, 2022, 6:00 a.m.
Satyagraha Ashram , Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
About the event
Join us in the beautiful paradise of Bali!
Imagine 21-days in the beautiful Ubud, Bali as you are guided into self-retreat, self-mastery, and self-rejuvenation through the practice of yoga and Ayurveda. Awaken your senses to the peace, lush jungle, and majestic waterfalls and breathtaking emerald rice terraces.
Return to the elements as you immerse yourself in one of the most revitalizing timeless experiences as you master the art of teaching. Experience full facilitation and instruction to learn how to master your own voice, guide others in practice, and return to your passion, through the principles and practices of self-healing and self-realization.
Learn to guide a completely holistic and integrative yoga practice including yoga asana, pranayama, kriyas, mudra, mantra, and meditation. Discover how to create yoga classes based on the science of Ayurveda and tailor your classes to the season, the Ayurvedic constitution of each person, their age, and life transitions.
As a yoga and Ayurveda instructor you will be able to:
- Teach holistic classes that include pranayama, mudra meditation, and yoga asana
- Lead yoga group classes based on the season, the person's Ayurvedic constitution and the stages of their life
- Create individualized yoga programs
- Incorporate and understand how the season and time of day, are important considerations to class design and daily protocols
- Offer basic Ayurvedic lifestyle recommendations to bring balance and harmony to the body, mind, and emotion
This yoga teacher training offers an authentic, integrative, and comprehensive way for you to return to your life's passion and purpose. Experience:
- Sound healing ceremony
- Chakra Cleansing Practices
- Prana & Breathwork Practices
- Fire ceremony
- Moon Meditation
- Ocean Rituals & Earth offerings
- Elemental asana
- 21 transformative meditation sessions
- 21 asana classes
- 21 pranayama and kriya session
- Daily lectures and practices
*6:30AM - 8:00AM
Wake up to morning meditation, yoga asana and breath work
*8:00AM - 9:00AM
Enjoy a delicious healthy meal, relax and unwind
9:00AM - 12:30PM
Ayurveda Lecture & Practices
*12:30PM - 2:00PM
Enjoy a delicious lunch
2:00PM - 5:00PM
Asana & Anatomy Lab
*5:00 - 7:30PM
Enjoy a evening meal time
Itinerary may be subject to change
History & Philosophy
- Ayurveda & Yoga the sister-sciences and their relationship to health
- The Four Vedas
- The Shad Dharshan: Understanding the Macrocosm and the Microcosm
- The Samkya Philosophy & Involution of Consciousness: The Journey from the Doshas to Samadhi
- The Four Ashrams of Vedic Life: Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Vanaprastha, Sannyasa
- The Goals of Human Life: Purusartha - Dharma, Artha, Kama & Moksha
- The 4 Karmas: Balancing Laws of Cause and Effect - Sanchita, Prarabdha, Kriyamana and Agami
- Ashtanga - The Eight Limbs of Yoga and The Eight Limbs of Ayurveda
- Practicing the Yamas and Niyamas with the 5 great elements
- Introduction to the Tri-Dosha Theory: Dosha Prakruti and Vikruti
- Introduction to the Tri-Guna Theory: Sattva, Rajas & Tamas
- Dinacharaya and Ritucharaya – Daily Routines
- The Indriyas – The Senses, The Organs of Action and Cognition
- Leading and Sequencing group classes for the Dosha Prakruti
Food & Consciousness
- Maintaining our inner balance: Healthy food combinations
- Healing Foods: Nutrition for the Doshas
- Nourishing the cycles of time: Seasonal Nutrition
- Food and Consciousness: Sattva, Rajas, Tamas
- Lifestyle Practices: Mindful eating and conscious food preparation
- Yogic Practices to support digestion: Sensory meditation, Metta Bhavana, Kapalabhati, Agni Sara, Surya Bedhana, Nadi
Yoga & Ayurveda Psychology
- Cultivation practices for Sattva, Rajas & Tamas
- The Ayurveda & Yoga Approach to Psychology and Psycho-Neuro-Immunology (PNI)
- Yoga & Neuroscience
- Patanjalis Yoga Sutras and the Mind
- Balancing the Elements and Doshas with Meditation
- So Hum Meditation
- Mauna, the practice of silence
- Speaking and the practice of Truth (Satya)
- Walking meditation, Sitting Meditation, Contemplation, Mantra Meditation, Retrogression
- Svadyaya: Self Inquiry with the elements and the tanmatras
- Loving Kindness, Auto-genic practices, Visualization, Journeys
- Bhuta Shuddhi - cleansing the elements through meditation
- The Art of Facilitating Meditation
- Business, Marketing & Ethics
- The Industry: Opportunity, Challenges, Solutions
- Dharma & Ahimsa: How to establish and create a conscious business environment
- Living Your Practice
- Establishing and Sustaining Relationships: Resources and conscious living
- Business Planning & Marketing
- Principles of Warming Up & Centering
- Warm Up Postures
- Over 32 Asanas including: Balancing Poses, Seated Poses, Standing Poses, Forward Folding Poses, Back Bending Poses, Lateral Extension Poses, Twisting Poses and Inversions
- Sun Salutation
- Principles of Vinyasa Yoga (Breathing, Bandha, & Dristhi)
- The Ayurvedic Approach to the Teaching and Practice of Yoga
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Kapha Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Pitta Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Vata Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga group classes based on the seasons and the Dosha
- Dinacharaya and Ritucharaya – Daily Routines and Seasonal Routines
- Balancing the Doshas through Sensory Care
- Tanmatra Cikitsa: Shabdha, Sparsha, Rupa, Rasa, Gandha (Sound, Touch, Vision, Taste, Smell)
- Abhyanga (Self Massage)
Pranayama And Kriyas
- Nadi Shodhan, Kapalbhati, Agni Sara Dhauti
- Dirga Pranayama, Dirga Rechak, Dirga Purak
- Brastrika, Brahmari, Ujjayi, Utgeet
Mantra & Mudra
- Mantra to balance the Doshas
- Mudras to Balance the Elements, Vayus and the Doshas
- A-kara, U-kara, M-kara
- Bija Mantras and the Elements
- Mantra for each the health of the Organs
Subtle Anatomy & Anatomy
- The Pancha Kosha, Panch Prana, The Chakras & Conditions
- Kundalini , The Panch Pranas, Marmas, the Organs & the Elements
- Anatomy & Physiology: The Body's Framework, The language of the body, The Mains Systems of the Body
- Yoga & The Movement of the Body
Practicum & Faciliation Skills
- Formal Practice Teaching
- Refining your Teaching: Languaging, Guiding, & Transitioning
- Assisting, Supporting, & Modifying Poses
- Sequencing, Transitioning, & Sustaining Postures
- How to Consult and Support
- Leading Private Sessions
- Theming & Cohesion
- Preparing for final practicum
Accomodation, Tution, Three Meals a Day, Course Manual, Daily use of Yoga Mats & Props (Cleaniliness Protocols in place), Special Events.
What's not included: flight, laundry, ground transportation, additional events that are not part of the retreat, massages, personal toiletries, health insurance.
Location: Tiskita Eco Lodge, Punta Banco, Pavones Costa Rica
This location has strict protocols to keep the space safe and clean for your comfort during your stay.
What to bring: comfortable clothing for yoga asana and meditation, umbrella, mosquito repellant, face mask during travel, bathing suit, clothing for special events and outings.
Airport: The closest International airport is San Jose airport. If you require transportation from the airport this can be arranged for you.
Health Insurance: You do not require to be vaccinated against Covid, you are not required to quarantine and you do not require a PCR test to enter Costa Rica. Please note that it is require that you have health insurance to enter Costa Rica if you are not vaccinated. For health insurance, there are compaines that cover the requirements for Costa Rica entry that are reasonably priced. https://www.trawickinternational.com is a good option that covers your needs for Costa Rica entry.
Full payment includes all course fees, tuition, virtual course manual, 3 meals a day, related special events and course materials are included.
Accommodation, flights and ground transportation are not included. Laundry services are not included. Personal events and excursions are not included.
The course will not be refunded after 60-days prior to the course start date. Course cancellation will only occur if there is a natural disaster or 'Act of God' that affects the safety of the participants.
If the course is cancelled, tuition is refunded or transferred to the next training. Flights and accommodation are the responsibility of the student and will not be refunded if there is a cancellation due to natural disaster or pandemic restrictions.
In case of refund, deposits paid through a third party agreement will need to be resolved through the third-party for the deposit refund depending on their policy. Please review all third-party refund policies if applicable.
Once the course has commenced there are no refunds.
If you choose to withdraw from the course due to illness or other personal circumstances, we require a written statement sent by e-mail to the registrar (email@example.com) outlining the reasons for your withdrawal. There are no refunds after withdrawal, however you may transfer your tuition to our pre-recorded on-line study option or a future course date. Food costs are non-refundable.
Entry Regulations: Please check for current requirements to entery Bali for your country of citizenship. https://www.welcomebacktobali.com/blog/entry-exit-requirements
Tuition and Meals
This option includes tuition, daily yoga classes, lectures and practice, 3 meals a day for each class day, virtual manual and special related events. Accommodation, flights and ground transportation are not included. Laundry services are not included. Personal events and excursions are not included.