LEARN THE ART AND SCIENCE OF DEEP RELAXATION & WAKING REALIZATION
Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice with incredible relevance in the modern world. With an excess of tension and worries, discomforts and uneasiness, fear and phobias, our students need a vehicle to connect deeply to their true nature, to peace, health, and self-awareness. This increased self-awareness helps us to remain detached and calm amidst the chaos of our daily lives. Yoga Nidra provides a path for rediscovery of our true nature and the many benefits that can be realized from its practice
ENTER THE LANDSCAPE OF THE MIND
- Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- History and origin
- Importance and purpose
- Similarities and differences between Yoga Nidra and Savasana
- Pre-practices to enhance the Yoga Nidra journey
- Importance of sankalpa and how to define the sankalpa in Yoga Nidra
- Intelligence of sequencing
- Components of Yoga Nidra
- Role of voice modulation in guiding Yoga Nidra
- Role of imagery and visualization
- Benefits and contraindications of Yoga Nidra
- Practical hints for guiding in Yoga Nidra
- Practice sessions
- The Subtle body: The 3 bodies, The 5 Koshas & The 7 Chakras
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras: The mind and Yoga Nidra
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
JOIN US FOR A LIVE ON-LINE PROGRAM
PREREQUISITES: This course is open to anyone who wants to learn more about relaxation and deep rest techniques as well as the authentic practice of Yoga Nidra and the waking awareness of deeper states of mind.
Those who already hold a 200HR certified yoga teacher designation with the Yoga Alliance, will receive course credits and CEU continuing education certification.
PART TIME LIVE VIRTUAL PROGRAM
MONDAY & WEDNESDAYS
FEBRUARY 1, 3, 9, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24 MARCH 1
6:00PM – 9:00PM (EST)
Recordings of each session will be made available to our students for a short time after the live session.
42 HRS contact, 8 hours homework.
Nicole is the founding director of JAI Wellness and is a certified International Yoga Therapist, certified Ayurveda Practitioner, Ayu-Yoga Therapist and Mind Body Medicine Practitioner with over 20 years of teaching experience.
Nicole has lead international professional certified courses in Ayurveda, Ayu-Yoga and Yoga Therapy for the past 15 years. She is also seasoned teacher of natural medicine, holding designations and extensive practice in Meditation and Neurotherapy.
Nicole has studied with several master teachers in India, Indonesia, Peru, Canada and the United States. She is also a graduate of Mind Body Medicine at Harvard Medical School and is now merging the depth of both Eastern and Western sciences to teach a comprehensive and in-depth lens of integrative medicine.
There will be 20 non-contact hours required.
- Yoga Nidra by Swami Satyananada Saraswati – Bihar School of Yoga
- Yoga Nidra: Yogic Trance by N. C Panda
- My Experiments with Yoga Nidra by Swami Veda Bharati
CERTIFICATION: 50HR COURSE
(30 Contact Hours / 20 Non Contact Hours of home practices, reading, one to one practice etc).
- Only Registered Yoga Teachers are eligible for 50 CEU’s from the Yoga Alliance.
Includes recordings of lecture
- 30 hours live on-line training
- 20 hours non-contact
- course materials
- career growth and personal development
- access and connection to the JAI community
- *teaching certification for those who attend all live virtual lectures and hold a RYT designation with the Yoga Alliance.
Click the link below to register, or contact us at