LEARN THE ART AND SCIENCE OF DEEP RELAXATION & WAKING REALIZATION
Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice with incredible relevance in the modern world. With an excess of tension and worries, discomforts and uneasiness, fear and phobias, our students need a vehicle to connect deeply to their true nature, to peace, health, and self-awareness. This increased self-awareness helps us to remain detached and calm amidst the chaos of our daily lives. Yoga Nidra provides a path for rediscovery of our true nature and the many benefits that can be realized from its practice
ENTER THE LANDSCAPE OF THE MIND
- Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- History and origin
- Importance and purpose
- Similarities and differences between Yoga Nidra and Savasana
- Pre-practices to enhance the Yoga Nidra journey
- Importance of sankalpa and how to define the sankalpa in Yoga Nidra
- Intelligence of sequencing
- Components of Yoga Nidra
- Role of voice modulation in guiding Yoga Nidra
- Role of imagery and visualization
- Benefits and contraindications of Yoga Nidra
- Practical hints for guiding in Yoga Nidra
- Student practice sessions
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
JOIN US FOR A LIVE ON-LINE PROGRAM
PREREQUISITES: This course is open to anyone who wants to learn more about relaxation and deep rest techniques as well as the authentic practice of Yoga Nidra and the waking awareness of deeper states of mind.
Those who already hold a 200HR certified yoga teacher designation with the Yoga Alliance, will receive course credits and CEU continuing education certification.
PART TIME LIVE VIRTUAL PROGRAM
MONDAY & WEDNESDAYS
SEPTEMBER 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
OCTOBER 5, 7,
6:00PM – 9:00PM (EST)
Recordings of each session will be made available to our students for a short time after the live session.
Nicole Mahabir is the founder and director of JAI Wellness. She is a certified International Yoga Therapist, certified Ayurveda Practitioner, Ayu-Yoga Therapist and Energy Medicine Practitioner. For the past 15 years, Nicole has led professional IAYT, YA and EBNMP- certified programs, teaching nutrition, meditation, Ayurveda, yoga therapy and natural spa therapies. When she isn’t teaching, Nicole creates integrated, sustainable health protocols for her busy clients, and leads International corporate and wellness retreats.
There will be 18 non-contact hours required for the following texts:
- Yoga Nidra: Yogic Trance by N. C Panda
- My Experiments with Yoga Nidra by Swami Veda Bharati (on Amazon.com Kindle only)
- Yoga Nidra by Swami Satyananada Saraswati – Bihar School of Yoga
CERTIFICATION: 50HR COURSE
(30 Contact Hours / 20 Non Contact Hours of home practices, reading, one to one practice etc).
- Only Registered Yoga Teachers are eligible for 50 CEU’s from the Yoga Alliance.
Includes recordings of lecture
- 30 hours live on-line training
- course materials
- career growth and personal development
- access and connection to the JAI community
- *teaching certification for those who attend all live virtual lectures and hold a RYT designation with the Yoga Alliance.
Click the link below to register, or contact us at