DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE
Teaching is a way to self-mastery. When we teach we integrate our own knowledge, express inner wisdom and gain insight and clarity about who we are. We push new boundaries of belief and feel motivated to support, give and be present to the moment.
Our Yoga Alliance Certified 100Hr Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training, offers an authentic, integrative and comprehensive way for you teach with the deep foundations of Ayurveda.
As a Certified Yoga and Ayurveda Teacher you will be able to:
- Teach holistic classes that include Pranayama, Kriyas, Mudra, Mantra, Meditation and Yoga asana
- Lead Yoga group classes based on the season, the person’s Ayurvedic constitution, the elements and the stages of life
- Create individualized and general Yoga classes, one-on-one sessions and group workshops
- Lead with confidence, teach with compassion and express the authentic wisdom for our modern world
HOLISTIC LIVING FROM ANCIENT WISDOM
Yoga is a conscious way of life that we can live every day. If we learn how to cultivate a consistent conscious lifestyle, the state of Yoga will arrive and remain.
The more we learn, the more we can share with each other to support growth, change and transformation.
LIVE IN ALIGNMENT WITH WHO YOU ARE
Ayurveda and Yoga recognize that each person has a unique mind-body-spirit framework that requires individual care to bring life balance, hope, energy, resilience and health to their life. Not one practice fits all and during times of change, aging, transition and we can bring balance to our lives by adapting our life practice.
The integration of Ayurveda & Yoga provide us with the wisdom, support, practice and tools, to create clarity and connection throughout the the transitions of life. We can understand how to adapt for the season, our age, self-care and understanding.
This allows us to build our immunity and prevent dis-ease.
Yoga is an inner journey that allows us to grow within, creating self-integration. Ayurveda is an inner experience that acknowledges our unique needs, and leads us toward self-balance. This beautiful relationship, between Ayurveda & Yoga, helps us to create harmony and
- Introduction to Yoga & Ayurveda
- The Four Vedas
- The Samkya Philosophy & Involution of Consciousness: The Journey from the Doshas to Samadhi
- The 4 Karmas: Balancing Laws of Cause and Effect – Sanchita, Prarabdha, Kriyamana and Agami
- Ashtanga – The Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Ashtanga Hridayam – The Eight Limbs of Ayurveda
- The Yamas and Niyamas
- The Six Branches of Yoga: Hatha, Raja, Bhakti, Jnana, Karma, Tantra
- The Bhagavad Gita & The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Patanjalis Yoga Sutras
- The 5 Kleshas
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Kapha Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Pitta Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Vata Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga group classes based on the seasons and the Dosha
- Introduction to the Tri-Dosha Theory: Dosha Prakruti and Vikruti
- Introduction to the Tri-Guna Theory: Sattva, Rajas & Tamas
- Dinacharaya and Ritucharaya – Daily Routines
- The Indriyas – The Senses, The Organs of Action and Cognition
- Leading and Sequencing group classes for the Dosha Prakrut
- Nadi Shodhan, Kapalbhati, Agni Sara Dhauti
- Dirga Pranayama, Dirga Rechak, Dirga Purak
- Brastrika, Brahmari, Ujjayi, Utgeet
- The Three Bodies
- The Pancha Kosha Theory
- The Chakras, Kundalini, Ida & Pingala
- The Panch Pranas (see section on Prana)
- Mantra to balance the Doshas
- Mudras to Balance the Elements, Vayus and the Doshas
- Balancing the Elements and Doshas with Meditation
- Mauna, the practice of silence
- Walking meditation, Sitting Meditation, Contemplation, Japa Mantra Meditation, Retrogression
- Nidra, Loving Kindness, Auto-genic practices, Visualization, Journeys, So Hum Meditation
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
JOIN US FOR A LIVE VIRTUAL COURSE
PART- TIME LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
SEPTEMBER 15 – DECEMBER 6 , 2020
Ayurveda & Yoga Philosophy
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Sessions are held on Tuesday, Thursday evenings
INTRUCTOR: Nicole Mahabir